We are delighted to bring you our third batch of Lambay Island Beef. Situated 4 kilometers off the coast of north Dublin, Lambay island is a place of natural and historic beauty. We purchased a number of cattle from this amazing lsland and have now prepared a delicious tasting box that has been crafted by the Kerrigan’s team. This is something special for the beef lovers among you.
These cattle have their own private island to feed on with lush grass and the taste of the Irish Sea in the air. From the Galloway breed, this cattle is one of the rarest in Ireland.
Beef cattle raised on Lambay are known for their superlative eating quality. Lambay Island beef is loved by world renowned chefs too – including Michelin starred Ross Lewis of Chapter One and Derry Clarke of L’Ecrivain. We hope you enjoy yours.
It includes the following:
- Roasting Joint To Feed 6 People taken from the round cuts
- 2lbs Diced Beef for some tasty Slow cooking
- 2lbs Steak Mince
- Selection Of 6 premium Steaks (striploin, rib eye and sirloin)
- 6 Galloway Beef Burgers – Made with marrow bone
- 2lb Beef Sausages – Super dinner option
- Bones for making some incredible stock